emove old battery.
For NiMH to Li-ion conversion - refer to SX-CONV
For Li/Li+ oryginal GP battery replacement - refer to
- Replace positive and negative power cables on motor controller with new (longer) cables. One side has M5 ring (this is for MC) another has M8 ring - this is for battery.
- Install front pack (Amita packs are identical - front and rear) in the vehicle (using lift tool). Push it forward to the end of compartment
- Install rear pack in the vehicle.
- Connect negative power cable to negative terminal of front pack on the ride side of the bik
- Install the positive cable to positive terminal of front pack on the ride side of the bike.
- Install the battery to BMS patch (front and rear)
- Using inrush current limiter (or 110V 35W bulb or 100kOhm 5W resistor) connected between front pack positive terminal and rear pack negative terminal - charge the MC capacitors.
- With inrush limiter still connected install supplied fuse between the packs. Disconnect inrush limiter. Tie cables using supplied zip tie holders.
- Place the BMS box on top of rear battery pack. There is a rivet on the lid of rear pack matching a hole in BMS housing to align. BMS box has double side adhesive tape on bottom..
- Connect the battery to BMS patch and Charger to BMS harness.
Customer support service by UserEcho