1. Turn the ignition key to unlatch rear seat.
2. Lift the rear seat and secure in the up position.
3. Remove the front seat bolts (1).
4. Push downward on the front of the seat and slide forward, remove the seat from scooter.
1. Align the seat over the retainer bracket.
2. Install the seat by pressing downward and sliding rearward on the front of the seat cushion in order to latch the retainer
(1) to the retainer bracket (2).
3. Install front seat bolts (1). Tighten them to 7 N•m (62 lb in)
Customer support service by UserEcho